Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Writing Updates

While Concert Haikus remains my first and most passionate love, I have branched into different areas of writing since its closure. I figured I would be remiss were I not to link them here... just in case!

I began a weekly column called "Waxing Philosophical LA", in which I visit and write about record stores in LA, and review the records I purchase while there. It's published every Tuesday, and here are links to the first 5:

1. Wombleton Records in Eagle Rock
2. Records LA in Culver City
3. Vacation Vinyl in Silver Lake
4. Amoeba Records in Hollywood
5. Family on Fairfax

I have also been keeping a reggae podcast, which I release bi-weekly. You can check out the three most recent here:
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5

You can always catch label updates at Complicated Dance Steps or on our Facebook Page.

Miss you, haikus.

No comments: